Friday, December 3, 2010

should i or shouldnt i

im trying to write this story of my life
trying not to get into the sexual parts of my life or the bad parts, but it seems every time i start to write it turns to sex or some bad shit that i did somewhere down the line.   i guess cuz that was the most interesting parts of my life
not sure if i should write this like a dirty book or just try to stay to the good parts, heell i guess if i left out all the bad stuff and sex i wouldnt have a whole lot to write about :)
wish i could find gods blog, it would proberly help me decide what to do. i have seen him as a father figure since i met him in 1978. tho i dont see him much there days i still have strong feelings for him, he is age 78 , and still going strong. i love the man like a father and always will
well maybe ill just go look for his blog, in fact i think ill email him and ask him what is the name of his blog, bet he wont tell me, bet he ll tell me he doesnt have a blog or some bullshit like that, or maybe he just wont answer, and when i see him and ask him about it he ll say he never got the email

No comments:

Post a Comment