Thursday, December 16, 2010

kill for his brother, the motive

when funny had first met ed, she also met his brother.  the brother told her he was very protective of his brother and did not want to see ed get hurt.
he told funny if she ever broke eds hart, or hurt him in some way , he would kill her.

when i came to edmonton to ask my wife for a divorce, eds brother figured i had come to take my wife away from ed, and he was going to kill me to eliminate the problem.

dam, if somebody had hurt my brother in that way i would have shook his hand, i never could fidure how anybody could be that proective, but we are definetly all different

i never really was mad at the guy for shooting me, i just figuered it was a drunkin party and shit happens

not being the vengfull type i wasnt upset that he only got 2 years, i never did meet him again and now think it would be interesting to meet him again. altho i surely dont think that will ever happen.

i dont have bad feeling toward him
hell, i didnt even have bad feelings against the guy that latter killed my late wife.  or about my dads death, figurered it was just some bad shit that happened,  anyway thats a whole different story

No comments:

Post a Comment