Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CRASH

  In my 30's i was a woman chaser. Not sure why, except all the usual reasons, I think it was mostly just a silly ego trip.
   One day i pulled up behind another pickup stopped at a red light.
A car pulled up beside me and the driver was a good looking woman. She didn't like me looking at her so she pulled ahead to get out of my line of sight.
   When she pulled ahead I thought the light had changed.  With my eyes still on the woman i stepped on the gas to take off.   CRASH,  I slammed into the pickup in front of me.
  Of course the gal thought that was funny as hell and started laughing.  And when I thought about what i had done I laughed also and that was just the time when the driver of the pickup walked up to my window.   He was already mad and when he saw that i thought it was funny he really got mad.   I didn't even get out of my truck, i just asked him if there was any damage. He looked his truck over and decided there was no damage because i had my spare tire hanging on the front of my truck and it was the tire that hit his bumper.   He was madder than a hatter, called me "asshole" and got back in his truck.
   Later that day i got a call from the RCMP,   they told me they got him cooled down and were just checking to see if there was no damage.
    I never heard from the police or the guy again, but i bet that woman still laughs about it .   And so do I

No comments:

Post a Comment