Friday, February 18, 2011

Fired by bosses wife

I was 16 when i left the CCM Ranch, they had gotten me a job with a trucker, Jim Hutton.
Jim had a wife, I think she was 18, and a 10 year old son.Im sure he was in his 40s.
I moved to their place in Haney and lived in a room he had built in his garage.
I soon noticed that many times when JIm left for work his wife ,Rose, Got on the phone and then somebody would come by in a car in pick her up. Or some man friend would come to the house and stay in her bedroom for awhile , then leave.
Sad part was, the boy would be home and he slept in the same bedroom as Rose.
Soon I was sneeking around after dark and peeking thu the windows.
Many times i would be outside the window, masterbateing while Rose was getting it from some man or laying in the bed masterbateing. I sometimes thought she new i was out there watching, i guess she enjoyed it as much as i did. I remeber her telling the boy to go to sleep and he would lay in his bed like he was asleep but of course he was watching all that went on.
There were many times when Rose made it clear that i could have some if i wanted it but i always found some silly excuse to get out of it. I guess I was shy or for whatever reason. I dam sure wanted it but always ran away when it came right down to getting it. Of course i was a virgin at this point, I hadnt even been with Mona yet :).
Anyway, all of this went on for a year or so. Then one day I walked up to Roses bedroom door and there she stood, bare assed naked,and she was just standing there with a big smile on her face. Im sure I only looked for a second or even less, but it seemed like a long time before i just turned around and walked away. And acted like it never happened.
A few days later when Jim left for work I walked into the house and she told me i was fired and had to leave. I forget what she said was the reason, but i new it was because I wouldnt fuck her.
I went to my room and started packing my stuff. As i was packing the boy walked up to my door and yelled, "Pack up your shit and get out"
I remeber looking at him in disbeleif, and feeling sorry for him because he could be influenced so easily by that woman that didnt give a shit about him. And him and I had always been friends.
I hate to say it, but because of the way he was raised, i bet that boy grew up to be a worse hellyen than i was. I bet he grew up full of hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment