Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My first woman

I was 19, lived in Harrison Hot Springs where i worked as labourer at the Harrison Hot Springs Hotel.
I somehow ended up at a party in Haney. We were all drinking beer and of course trying to make out with the few girls that were there.
When the party broke up i ended up with one of those girls she had agreed to come to my place and then i would bring her back to Haney. It was at least a 30 mile trip one way.
When we left Baldy ask me to give him a ride home. He lived on the indian reserve at Harrision Mills, which was about halfway to myplace.
Baldy was a pretty big guy with a reputaion for fighting and the like, I sure wasnt gonna tell him no, and to be honest i was kinda proud that he had ask me for a ride.
I had a 52 chevy, i drove and Baldy got in the front seat and the girl got in the back seat.
when we were getting close to the reserve Baldy leaned over and wispered in my ear"Lets rape her". I was shocked and really scared, i figured this indian could take me out any time he pleased. I was afraid to tell him to get out of the car but i sure as hell was not going to rape anybody.
I just kind of ignored him and acted like i never heard him. We drove for a ways then he leaned over and said it again. Again i ignored what he said and kept driveing. WE got to the reserve and i was sweating, not knowing what to expect. Finaly we pulled up the Baldys house and his wife came running out , yelling and sceaming wanting to know where he had been all night.
Baldy got out and i just drove off with the girl. I am sure baldy had done that kind of thing before and I felt lucky to have gotten out of there when we did.
So now i took the girl to my place and we got right into bed. I had never done this before with a woman so im sure i was clumsy as hell and she was no better.
Well at first i thought i was going to break my dick off trying to get it into her. I dout if she was a virgen but it was possible. I finaly did get it into her and it didnt take very long to get finished.
I rolled off of her and lay there on my back with the sheets pulled tight around my neck so the smell wouldnt get out. It was bad,real bad. I remember tasteing salt when i sucked on her boob, she proberly had bathed in no tellen how long.
At 5 AM i got up and drove her home just to get rid of her. Dont remmember her name, likely never did know it. I took her back to Haney and dropped her off on the street, never did see her again, or want to. Neighter one of us enjoyed it one dam bit. I remember thinking "There has to be something better than this ,I hope they dont all smell like this" Yuko

No comments:

Post a Comment