Sunday, April 3, 2011

My first lady of Texas :)

Must have been 1984. I had gotten divorced and come to Texas to live with God at Parr Three Ranch, where stands my brick horsehead.
I was sitting at a bar in Lindsy, The City Lights, Id had a few beers and there were 2 ladys also sitting at the bar. They also had a few beers and the talk was pretty lose. We talked back and forth for awhile and of course sex was the toppic. I forget what exactly led up to it but suddenly one of the ladys said "Im a chickasaw" the other lady said "Im a chuckasaw". Turned out they were half sisters, had the same mother and diferent fathers.
Well we talked for awhile more, then one said" I dont think you can handel a chickasaw" and the other said "I dont think you can handel a chukisaw"
And my reply was "Well, I dont know much about chickasaws or chuckasaws, but i bet I could handel a couple of fuckin indians" There was dead silence at the bar for about 2 seconds, seemed like forever, Then I started to laugh and everybody laughed with me. Even the two indians. I think that was the second longest 2 seconds in my life, the first longest is a different story. :)
Anyway we got past that and then the party was on. At quitin time I was hooked up with one of them, dont remember if it was the chick or the chuck asaw, but she was in my truck and I was takeing her home to Marryette Oklhoma. I had a bottle of Vodka in the truck and she was drinking it like it was milk, 2 or 3 swallows at a time.
We got to her house and of course into her bed. We did the nasty for awhile and then right in the middle of it she passed clean out. There I was humpin away and she just passed out, I mean all the way out, I even slapped her a couple of times, but nothing, looked like she was dead, I even check to see if she was still breathing, and she was. well then i just rolled off and went to sleep.
I woke up at daylight, finished the nasty and then she got up and went to the bathroom. When she closed the bathroom door I noticed there was a bedroom window that was open. I grabed my pants and dove headfirst out that window, running across the yard pullin my pants up, I reached in my pocket and, No keys . THere was a 6 foot fence and as I was scambleing over it I was hopeing against hope that the keys were in the truck.
They were, I jumped in the truck and gravel was flyin and I was headed for Texas
It was gods ole black pickup, had some kind of big engin in it and went like hell, I laughed and waved at every truck I passed all the way back to the ranch. Proberly still a little drunk and happy as hell. I guess i broke my own rule about drinkin and drivein that time. Stupid, I dont know how a got away with that the few times that I did it.
That was my first lady in Texas, saw her ounce after that and she tryed to get my attention but i acted like i didnt know her , so then she was pissed off and hated me after that

No comments:

Post a Comment